About CWLC Leadership Certificate Program
Christian Women’s Leadership Center (CWLC) exists to engage Christian women in discovering and developing their leadership gifts and skills through holistic learning experiences so they may serve effectively as God calls them in life, the marketplace, and the church.
If you are ready to create or refine your personal leadership style, you’ve come to the right place! Designed for women leaders who desire for their leadership to be rooted in their relationship with Christ and based on biblical principles, the certificate program will provide flexible learning opportunities for women with busy lifestyles and multiple responsibilities. Courses will cover leadership foundations, leadership formation, and leadership skills.
- Leadership Theory - Course begins February 4, 2019.
- Women Leaders from the Past - Course begins March 4, 2019.
- The Biblical and Theological Foundation of Leadership - Course begins January 2, 2019 -- Register Today -- This course can also be taken as a part of the 9 Books 9 Months Leadership Challenge.
- Spiritual Formation as a Leader - Course begins January 2, 2019 - Register Today.
- A Sense of Call to Leadership - Course begins March 4, 2019.
- Missional Living: A History of Missions and How it Impacts Missions Living Today- Course begins February 4, 2019.
- Leader Skills: 5 Leadership Essentials for Women - Course begins January 2, 2019
- Follower Skills - Course begins February 4, 2019.
- Leading with Integrity: 12 Strategies for Your Ministry or Nonprofit - Course began on December 3 -- Register Today-- This course can also be taken as a part of the 9 Books 9 Months Leadership Challenge.