We believe that today's Christian women have a unique opportunity to lead this next generation of women and our nation back to God.
Christian Women’s Leadership Center (CWLC) exists to engage Christian women in discovering and developing their leadership gifts and skills through holistic learning experiences so they may serve effectively as God calls them in life, the marketplace, and the church.
Leadership FoundationsIf you are ready to create or refine your personal leadership style, you’ve come to the right place! Designed for women leaders who desire for their leadership to be rooted in their relationship with Christ and based on biblical principles, the certificate program will provide flexible learning opportunities for women with busy lifestyles and multiple responsibilities. Courses will cover leadership foundations, leadership formation, and leadership skills.
- Leadership Theory - Course begins November 12, 2019.
- Women Leaders from the Past - Course begins - September 4, 2019
- The Biblical and Theological Foundation of Leadership - Course begins October 1-Register today!
- Spiritual Formation as a Leader - Course begins October 1 - Register today!
- A Sense of Call to Leadership - Course begins November 1 - Register today!
- Missional Living: A History of Missions and How it Impacts Missions Living Today- Course begins September 4 - Register Today!
- Leader Skills: 5 Leadership Essentials for Women - Course begins October 1
- Follower Skills Course begins October 15, 2019.
- Leading with Integrity: 12 Strategies for Your Ministry or Nonprofit - Course begins September 4