About CWLC Leadership Certificate Program
Christian Women’s Leadership Center (CWLC) exists to engage Christian women in discovering and developing their leadership gifts and skills through holistic learning experiences so they may serve effectively as God calls them in life, the marketplace, and the church.
If you are ready to create or refine your personal leadership style, you’ve come to the right place! Designed for women leaders who desire for their leadership to be rooted in their relationship with Christ and based on biblical principles, the certificate program will provide flexible learning opportunities for women with busy lifestyles and multiple responsibilities. Courses will cover leadership foundations, leadership formation, and leadership skills.
- Leadership Theory—Next Session - October 2, 2017 - Registration opens soon!
- Women Leaders from the Past—Next Session - September 5, 2017 -
- The Biblical and Theological Foundations of Leadership-- Next Session - October 16, 2017
- Spiritual Formation as a Leader—Next Session - October 2, 2017 - Registration opens soon!
- A Sense of Call to Leadership—Next Session - September 5, 2017 -
- Missional Living: A History of Missions and How it Impacts Missions Living Today—Next Session - November 1, 2017
- Leader Skills: 5 Leadership Essentials for Women—Next Session- October 2, 2017-Registration opens soon!
- Follower Skills—Next Session - October 16, 2017- Registration Open!
- Leading with Integrity: 12 Strategies for Your Ministry or Nonprofit—Next Session - September 5, 2017 -