About Develop - WMU Leadership Training
Develop is WMU’s online and on-demand leadership training for both new and experienced WMU leaders. Develop courses are designed to:
- Prepare you, the leader, with quality training for age-appropriate missions education.
- Help you contribute to growth and effectiveness in your church, association, and state.
- Equip you with cost-effective, easy-to-access, educationally sound courses that are available online 24/7 . . . available whenever you are!
Courses available as of April 2017 include:
- Leading Mission Friends
- Uniquely Designed: Preschoolers
- How Preschoolers Learn
- Beyond the Basics: Preschoolers
- Click here to see the courses needed for the Mission Friends Leadership Certificate.
- Leading Girls in Action (girls in grades 1–6)
- Beyond the Basics: Girls in Action (girls in grades 1-6)
- Leading Royal Ambassadors (boys in grades 1-6)
- Leading Children in Action (children in grades 1-6)
- Uniquely Designed: Children
- How Children Learn
- Click here to learn about Children's Leadership Certificate Programs
- Leading Acteens (girls in grades 7–12)
WMU and Adults
- Leading myMission (women ages 18-34)http://www.christianleaderlearning.com/visitor_class_catalog/show/30230
- Leading Women on Mission
- Leading Adults on Mission
- Uniquely Designed: Adults
- How Adults Learn
- Leading Churchwide WMU
- Leading Churchwide WMU (Spanish)
- Leading WMU in the Association
- Getting to Know CWJC and CMJC
Be sure to check back often as more courses will be available.
More questions? Read through our Q&A for Develop.