This course will begin on March 5, 2018.
Watch the course promotional video: PROMO
Leading with Integrity: 12 Strategies for Your Ministry or Nonprofit, taught by a variety of experts in various fields of Christian ministry, guides participants to consider the various skills needed to lead an organization. More Than Money: Being a Steward of All God’s Given You (New Hope Publishers), by Calvin T. Partain, is the course textbook.
Leading with Integrity, in the area of Leadership Skills, is one of nine courses being offered in CWLC’s Certificate Program.
The curriculum in the certificate program focuses on three areas of study in three semesters of course work. Participants will take three four-week classes each semester, one from each area.
- The Biblical and Theological Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership Theory
- Women Leaders from the Past
- Spiritual Formation as a Leader
- A Sense of Call
- Missional Living
- Leader Skills
- Follower Skills
- Leading with Integrity
While leading is a wonderful opportunity, it can be challenging to know how to lead effectively. This course will help prepare you for your leadership role. A variety of interactive learning activities will introduce you to the basic information to consider in order to lead with integrity.
Quick Start: You may begin your course immediately by clicking the Modules tab to the left of this screen.
- Leading with Integrity is a timed 30-day course. You can work on each week’s assignment when it is most convenient for you within the time allotted for each week’s activities. You will be notified 2–3 days before the end of your 30-day course period and again when the 30 days have expired.
- The course was designed so participants can complete all of the learning activities and assignments in three to four hours per week. This time could vary based on personal learning style. However, you should be able to easily complete this course within the 30-day course period by committing at least four hours per week during this time frame.
- During the 30 days you are registered for Leading with Integrity, you will be able to access and view all of the information from the learning activities and assignments in the order they are presented. However, once an assignment is submitted, you will not be able to change your responses.
- As a participant, you will have a personal online portfolio that will remain available to you after completing this course for as long as you maintain a profile on this site. During the 30 days you are registered for this course, you will be able to save files of your work and some of the course information in your portfolio for future reference. Throughout the course, you will receive prompts asking if you would like to save some of the files from the course information or files of your work. Be sure to save in your portfolio the files you want to be able to view after you complete the course. CWLC recommends that you save the PDF of the course textbook to your computer for your own personal enjoyment.
- This course has been created for your leadership, personal, and ministry development. Part of the learning experience is the opportunity to interact with and receive feedback online from Christian Women’s Leadership Center (CWLC) leaders as you complete the learning activities and assignments. You will also participate with others taking this course on the forum. Rather than receiving a grade at the end of this course, your course work will either be “Complete” or “Incomplete.” If you complete and submit the assignments in the course and receive satisfactory feedback from a CWLC facilitator, you will receive a “Complete” at the end of the course.
Here is the course outline:
Introduction and Materials
This module provides a course overview and course textbook.
Complete week one activities.
Complete week two activities.
Complete week three activities.
Complete week four activities.
Complete the course survey and receive your certificate.