Are you ready to be a transformed and transformational leader?
In Leadership Theory, Dr. Noel Forlini Burt, lecturer at Baylor University, will lead you on a journey of self-reflection as you
- Discuss today’s theories on leadership.
- Think about how servant leadership poses a countercultural idea.
- Focus on knowing yourself as a leader.
- Consider potential conflicts involved in leadership.
- Explore the boundaries needed for leaders.
- Learn the importance of being a transformed and transformation leader.
The course textbook, Servant Leadership: A Biblical Study for Becoming a Christlike Leader, by Rhonda H. Kelley, is provided as a PDF file within the course.
This course can be taken as a stand-alone, or as part of our Leadership Certificate Program, an affordable online program of nine courses created for Christian women who want to develop their leadership skills.
The Leadership Certificate Program focuses on three areas of study in three semesters of course work. Participants will take three four-week classes each semester, one from each area.
Here is the course outline:
Introduction and Materials
This module gives an overview of leadership theory and its course textbook.
Jesus modeled servant leadership.
Leadership involves knowing one's heart.
Leaders experience barriers and set boundaries.
Weaknesses may be a leader's strength.
Complete the course and receive your certificate.